I've read a lot of self help books over the years and there are a few tried and true ones I love as well as a few new ones that have recently come out. Hope You will be inspired and love them as much as I have.
1. The Secret is always a good place to start but the book we really love is Rhonda Byrne's 3rd book called #2. The Magic. The book reveals this life-changing Gratitude practice to the world and takes you on an incredible 28-day journey, she teaches you how to apply this knowledge in your everyday life.
5. In The Law of Attraction by best-selling authors, Esther and Jerry Hicks you will learn about the Laws that govern this Universe and how to make them work to your advantage. You’ll learn how all things, wanted and unwanted, are brought to you by this most powerful law of the universe, the Law of Attraction.
6. The Go-Giver by Bob Burg tells the story of a man named Joe who yearns for success. A mentor and his friends teach Joe the Five Laws of Stratospheric Success and help him open himself up to the power of giving.
7. The Energy Bus is a best seller by Jon Gordon who takes its readers on an inspiring ride that reveals 10 secrets for approaching life and work with a kind of positive, forward thinking that leads to true accomplishment. make sure to also check out another one of his books called #8. Training Camp!
9. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz and is based on ancient Toltec wisdom, it offer a powerful code of conduct that can rapidly transform your life into a new experience of freedom, true happiness, and love.
10. The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman says falling in love is easy. Staying in love —that’s the challenge. Its as practical as it is insightful and reflect the complexities of relationships today.